There are a lot of baseball fans looking at the playoff line-up right now and wondering how anyone is going to be able to stop the juggernaut that is the Chicago Cubs. While they do look incredibly good, there is a reason why we actually play the games. All you need to do is ask the New York Mets, as they made it all the way to the World Series last year despite the fact that they were among the least online betting favored of the bunch heading in. The Mets are back in the postseason this year, but they are going to have to take a bit of a longer road this time around, starting out with the Wild Card game against the San Francisco Giants. You couldn’t really ask for a much better one-off game, and you almost certainly couldn’t ask for a better pitching match-up. It’s going to be Madison Bumgarner going head to head with Noah Syndergaard on Wednesday night at Citi Field.
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated World Series Odds to Win in Week 25 of the Season
- Reds vs. Guardians Odds, Prediction and Betting Lines
- Top MLB Matches to Bet on the Final Week of the Regular Season
- Rays vs Red Sox Odds, Prediction and Betting Lines
- MLB Pitchers to Back in Week 25
- One Week to Go for MLB Playoffs: Who’s in, Who’s Out?
- Mariners vs Rangers Odds, Prediction and Betting Lines
- Mets vs. Phillies: MLB Game Odds and Expert Analysis
- Pirates vs. Cubs: MLB Game Odds and Expert Analysis
- Updated World Series Odds to Win in Week 24 of the Season
- Two Weeks to Go for MLB Playoffs: Bet Who’s in and Who’s Out?
- MLB Pitchers to Back in Week 24
- Top MLB Matches to Bet on Week 24 of the Season
- Dodgers vs. Mariners: MLB Game Odds and Expert Analysis
- Diamondbacks vs. Mets: MLB Game Odds and Expert Analysis