When talking about surprise teams in major league baseball, you tend to sort them into two very distinct categories. On one side, you have the surprise teams who are excelling beyond all expectation, while on the other, you have teams who are just not as good as we expected them to be. This week’s gets stated with a series that features a surprise team from either side of the equations. The Milwaukee Brewers have been in a rebuilding phase for a few years now, and while they have acquired some good young talent during that time, the feeling as that they were still a year or two away from competing. This is a team that now appear to be well ahead of schedule. It’s fair to say that the Brewers have taken advantage of less than stellar starts to the season from the Cubs and the St. Louis Cardinals, and it is the latter of the two that they will be facing to get this week of baseball action underway. With that in mind, here’s a closer look at the predicted MLB lines for this matchup on Tuesday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?