It has become more than a little clichéd to say that it’s tough to repeat as champion in professional sports, but since that has proven to be the case time and again, it’s why it keeps being repeated. In baseball, making it through a 162-game season without having to deal with any adversity is impossible, but the toughest run is almost always at the division level. The Kansas City Royals are the world champions, as well as being the perceived cream of the crop in the AL Central. They set the bar that the other teams in the division have to get over, and it appears as though the Cleveland Indians may have made all the right moves in doing that. The Royals find themselves 5 games back of the Indians right now, and they are getting this week off to a tough start with a 4-game interleague series versus the St. Louis Cardinals. The second game of that series goes on Tuesday night in KC before switching to St. Louis for 2 more. The MLB betting odds should have these two close, and for very good reason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup