Given the way that money is spent in the MLB, teams generally need to go on a bit of a rebuilding project every few years. That tends to mean that most teams have a small window of opportunity in which they can win championships. The Toronto Blue Jays had that window open during the past few seasons, but everyone seemed to be aware that it would close at the end of last season, as they made it quite clear that they would not be able to re-sign all their big guns. It seems the pundits were correct, as Toronto have made a pretty poor start to this season. On the flipside, the Texas Rangers appear to be right in the midst of their window opening, as they have arguably one of the most talented teams in the league from top to bottom. They made a slow start to the season, but are suddenly finding a groove that has them right back in the hunt. The Blue Jays and Rangers will hook up in Toronto for a weekend series, the first game of which is set for Friday night. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?