The Toronto Blue Jays laid it all on the line in Monday’s Game 4 in Texas. Maybe too much. Why? Because ace David Price threw 50 pitches in a game that the Blue Jays led by scores of 7-0 and 8-1 on the way to an 8-4 win. Given that it was never really in doubt, why would manager John Gibbons waste the chance to have a rested Price start Game 5 opposite Rangers ace Cole Hamels? If the Blue Jays end up losing Game 5 after taking Games 3 and 4 in Texas, that will be the first question that many Toronto MLB betting fans want to ask their team’s manager.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?