We are at the point of the MLB season where the talk turns to magic numbers to clinch divisions and playoff spots, and that means that every single game still to be played takes on a higher level of importance. There are a number of teams who have all but clinched their divisions, but there are also still a lot of teams who have their eyes on a Wild Card spot. There are some games that look like definite wins this weekend, but it’s worth remembering that some of the lesser teams will have expanded their rosters with prospects from the minors. That may give those teams a little bit of a jump that has been missing for the majority of the season. With all of that in mind, let’s take a look at what I think are the best straight up online betting picks of the weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup