In spite of dropping their weekend series to the Colorado Rockies, the Chicago Cubs are still holding fort as the best team in the nation with an MLB-best 78-45 record, five games ahead of their closest competitors, the Washington Nationals. To stay atop the league, the Cubs will need to take care of their back-to- back road series against San Diego and the LA Dodgers. The Padres (4-6 in last 10) don’t appear to offer much a competition to Chicago, given their iffy pitching staff and their rather wobbly offense. The same can’t be said of the Dodgers (68-55), who have been among the best home teams in the league and will be countering Chicago from Aug. 26-28 with some decent arms in Scott Kazmir and Kenta Maeda. Outside the Cubs @ Dodgers series, here are the other top MLB betting series you should look out for in the course of this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?