The Kansas City Royals really shouldn’t have won last year’s World Series, the franchise’s first title since 1985. I say that because the Houston Astros had them beaten in what could have been an elimination Game 4 of last year’s ALDS. But the Royals staged a big rally and then won Game 5 to advance to the ALCS. The Royals and Astros don’t seem likely to have a playoff rematch this fall, but you never know. The teams finish off their regular-season meetings this weekend in Kansas City. The Royals will be slight series favorites on MLB betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks