There is always the temptation for teams to go a little crazy in the free agent market in an effort to build a winning team as quickly as possible. Loading up on top talent should have an immediate impact, but it’s amazing how many times making that move will blow up in a team’s face. One team that immediately springs to mind when having this discussion are the Chicago White Sox. They went all out for the 2015 season, but ended up with the majority of their big name signings failing to deliver. This recent off season saw the White Sox re-tool once more, but not in as big a way as they did the previous year. This time around, though, you get the sense that the pieces they are slotting in are going to fit, and the early results suggest that might just be the case. They will be in Tampa for a 3-game series against the Rays this weekend, with the second game set for Saturday night. You can bet on this one at our MyBookie.ag MLB betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?