The American League East has been a knock-down, drag-out fight to the finish for the better part of the last five season, with each AL resident winning the division at least once during the five-year span. In 2016, the Boston Red Sox won the division, one year after Toronto took home the title in 2015. In 2014, the Baltimore Orioles surprised everyone to win the AL East after Boston did so in 2013. Sure, you have to go back to the 2012 campaign to find the New York Yankees’ last division title, but again, four different division winners in the last five years says the AL East is as competitive as it gets in Major League Baseball. If you want to know whether the Yankees, Red Sox or Orioles (sorry Toronto) is going to win the division in 2017, then read on! Find the latest baseball betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup