The 2015 MLB World Series is a classic case of good hitting versus good pitching. The AL-champion Kansas City Royals will look to use their collection of prolific hitters in order to overcome the New York Mets’ stable staff of stellar pitchers. With this season’s championship series starting later today, let’s find out if the Royals can overcome the age-old adage that says ‘good pitching beats good hitting’ almost every time. The first thing you need to know about the 2015 World Series is that oddsmakers everywhere have basically made this year’s matchup a virtual Pick ‘Em and we here at MyBookie.ag agree with both teams coming into the series with identical -110 MLB betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?