The Detroit Tigers will look to keep their unblemished record intact when they host the New York Yankees in a pro baseball betting match up of AL World Series title hopefuls when they square off in Game 1 of a three-game set on Friday night. The Tigers kicked off their 2015 in warm Miami but are looking at a game-time temperature of about 45 degrees for their opener against New York. “It’ll get rid of my allergies,” second baseman Ian Kinsler said. “Stay hydrated, stay warm, do whatever you can to keep yourself healthy.” Detroit right-hander Jordan Zimmerman will make his debut while the Yankees counter with inexperienced right-hander Luis Severino, who makes just his 11th career start in the big leagues. Now, let’s find out if the Tigers can get the win the remain unbeaten.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler