The Cleveland Cavaliers made quick work of the Detroit Pistons in Round 1. The Cavaliers scored 100+ in all four games to give themselves a chance to rest heading into Round 2. Cleveland is awaiting the winner of the Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks. Those are two teams the Cleveland Cavaliers match up well with as NBA odds fans might recall. Cleveland is the defending Eastern Conference Champions, and have won 57 games during the regular season. The Cavaliers have three of the top players on the court in most games. LeBron James, a multiple time Most Valuable Player hopes to keep his point guard Kyrie Irving and power forward Kevin Love healthy throughout the postseason, which would be a change from a season ago.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title