When teams head into a rebuilding phase, they tend to stack their line-up with a whole host of prospects, all of whom they hope will come good. Things don’t always work out so well, as not every young guy is going to break through and make it in the big league. Sometimes teams get lucky, and all of those prospects hit at the same time. That is what happened to the Chicago Cubs last season, and they are now a team where the expectations have gone right through the roof. The Milwaukee Brewers are hoping to emulate what the Cubs have done, but they still admit that they might be at least a year or two away. In reality, what they are hoping for is an improvement over last season, and in the very early stages, it looks as though they might just be getting that. This will be a good series for the Brewers to test their young guys, and it should be a fun one to wager on MLB lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?