One of the keys to making a deep run in the postseason is having home court advantage for as long as possible. That’s why the race currently taking place in the Eastern Conference is so exciting right now. The top 2 seeds have already been decided, but it’s the 3 through 5 spots where all the excitement is taking place. The Atlanta Hawks are currently holding onto the #3 spot, but they are just a half game up on the Miami Heat in 5th. Wedged in between those two are the Boston Celtics, who will still feel as though they have a shot at home court advantage in the opening round. This race could take a real turn in the favor of the Hawks or Celtics on Saturday night, as those two will hook up in Atlanta in a crucial match-up. The updated odds for this one can be found at the NBA betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?