Every team in the MLB plays with some level of pressure on them, but there is perhaps no greater pressure than that experienced by the Chicago Cubs. After all, this is the team that has the longest World Series drought in the history of the game, and which has become synonymous with failure because of that. There is a definite sense that things are about to change, though, as the Cubs were one of the most exciting young teams in the league last season. All of their top prospects have come good at the same time, and Chicago were aggressive in the off season, adding veteran talent that should take this team to the next level. They will be going up against a Diamondbacks team on Saturday that has also made a major splash in the free agent market. The Diamondbacks will be better this year, but are they good enough to keep up with the Cubs? Once you answer that question, why not make a wager at our MyBookie.ag MLB betting odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?