There is something about spring that makes baseball fans feel as though their team has a shot at going all the way this year. Every team, regardless of what they did last season, enters the new one with a clean slate, and potentially the chance to make amends for previous failures. Of course, some of those teams are going to prove very quickly that they are just not good enough to compete this season, but others are going to rise up and be dominant right from the off. There are some high expectations for the Houston Astros this season, especially since they made it all the way to the ALDS last season. They have not made a particularly great start to the season, and will be looking to get things back on track quickly when they head to Milwaukee for a 3-game set against the Brewers. The second game of that series is set to go on Saturday night, and you can get your pro baseball lines wagers on for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs