The secret to success for a number of teams this season is going to come from being in one of the weaker divisions in baseball. The NL East looks to be one of those divisions, as it is likely to be a 2-horse race between the New York Mets and Washington Nationals. Both of those teams had their share of issues last season, with injuries in particular playing a part, but it ended up being a head to head battle in 2015 despite those issues. The Mets made a great postseason run last year, and made it all the way to the World Series before falling to the Royals. They have made a number of changes, and are considered to be one of the favorites to come out of the National League, assuming of course that they can stay healthy. They will face the Phillies on Saturday as part of a 3-game series. MyBookie.ag will have all the odds for this one up at the MLB betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks