Every team comes into the NBA season with the goal of making it to the playoffs, but there are times when getting there can feel like more of a curse than a blessing. After all, how many times does the number 8 seed rise up and beat the number 1 in the opening round? The Chicago Bulls have had a disappointing season this time around, with injuries being one of the main reasons why they are on the outside looking in at the playoffs right now. The Bulls are 2 games out at the moment, and even if they can somehow pull off a dramatic late season surge to make their way into the postseason, the best that they can really hope for is an opening round tilt with the Cleveland Cavaliers. There are not many people who would bet on the Bulls getting through that match-up. Still, they will try to stay alive when they travel to Miami to face the Heat on Thursday night. You can keep up to date with the NBA online betting lines for this game soon.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?