With just a few games left to play in the regular season, the playoff fates of the majority of teams has already been decided. There are, though, still a few who are going to have to go right down to the wire to see if they end up in or out. For those teams that are chasing, there are a number of things that have to go right. They need to win, have other teams lose, and hope that the schedule maker has been kind to them in the final stretch. One team that can feel good about their situation right now are the Houston Rockets, despite the fact that they are the number 9 seed in the Western Conference. They have a crucial game against the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday night, but the 4 games that they have left remaining after that are against teams that are well below the .500 mark on the season. That stretch begins with the Phoenix Suns coming to town on Thursday night, and you can wager on this crucial game at the MyBookie NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title