The top seeds in the Western Conference may be all but decided by now, but there are still some exciting battles going on for the final playoff spots. There is now a little bit of a logjam going on down there, and it’s going to be a tense final few weeks for all of the teams involved and their respective NBA betting fans who are looking to cash in. The Houston Rockets, who saw their season get off to a disastrous start, are starting to come to life a little, but need to maintain their current form if they are to hang on their current #7 seed. They have a tough game ahead of them on Wednesday night with the LA Clippers coming to town, but if truth be told, this is a team that could well be there for the taking without Blake Griffin in the line-up. The Rockets will be looking to create some separation between themselves and the chasing pack, and a win here might help make that happen.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?