Two of the best teams in the Western Conference will get together for a NBA odds match up Thursday in Oklahoma City. The Los Angeles Clippers will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Clippers will be playing their second of back to back games, as they are at Minnesota on Wednesday. The Thunder had their 8 game winning streak snapped on the road at Detroit on Tuesday night. The Clippers come in as the fourth seed in the West, with a 46-27 record. Los Angeles will likely host Memphis in the first round of the playoffs. For Oklahoma City, they are locked in as the third seed, with a 52-23 record. The Thunder will host either Portland, Utah or Houston in the first round.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?