The Denver Nuggets will visit the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday in a Western Conference pro hoops betting battle between two teams not heading to the postseason. Coming into Wednesday, the Denver Nuggets held a 31-44 record, which was 10th in the West. The Nuggets are 5.5 games behind Dallas, and 1.5 games ahead of Sacramento. For New Orleans, they are 27-46 on the season. The Pelicans are 12th in the West, ahead of Minnesota, Phoenix and the Lakers. Both teams are playing back to back games; as the Nuggets are at Memphis on Wednesday, and the Pelicans are in San Antonio.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?