Over the last couple of seasons, a trend had developed with the Cleveland Cavaliers. They seem to spend the regular season surrounded by drama and playing poorly on the road, only to pull things together in the playoffs. This season you have a feud between LeBron James and Charles Barkley playing out, not to mention a rather public courting of Carmelo Anthony, who the Cavs seem to want to land at all costs. The same issues are plaguing this team when they play on the road, too, going just 3 games over .500 away from home this season. They ae a much different team at home, though, which could spell bad news for the Denver Nuggets, who make the trip to Cleveland on Saturday night. The Nuggets are clinging to the final playoff spot in the Western Conference, and are sure to put up a good fight in this one, as they are feeling the heat of the chasing pack sitting just behind them. Find the updated NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals