There are several long-standing rivalries in the NBA, but it’s always a little cool when a new one comes around. That is what we may be getting with the Golden State Warriors and the Oklahoma City Thunder, and it’s all because of one player. Kevin Durant spent a lot of years helping put OKC on the NBA map, and it was assumed that he would continue to do so when free agency arrived. He was tempted away, though, and now plies his trade with the Golden State Warriors. It was a bitter pill for the Thunder fans to swallow, and it’s going to be interesting to see how they react when he makes his first return to the Chesapeake Energy Arena on Saturday night. Will they give him a warm welcome, or will they turn the building into a hostile environment? The bigger question may be how Durant will perform, as you can bet there are going to be some nerves. This is a match-up definitely worth paying attention to. Find the updated NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?