If I am going to be totally honest here, I have to say that the Eastern Conference has been a little underwhelming this year. The Cleveland Cavaliers have been lambasted all season long, with tomes being written about how badly that team underachieved. Looking back now, you begin to wonder if they were underachieving, or were simply doing enough to secure the number one seed in the conference. They have torn through the opening two rounds of the postseason, and are now just sitting around waiting to see if they will face the Miami Heat or the Toronto Raptors in the Conference Final. It is the Raptors who have the edge in that series at the moment, but all 5 games so far have been tight, which suggests that the series may be far from over. Whoever wins the East knows that they are going to have an epic struggle on their hands in the Finals, as they are going to be facing one of three very good teams: The Warriors, Spurs, or Thunder. I will get into what might happen in the Finals in another article, but for now, let’s take a look at how I think the Eastern Conference is going to play out. Keep up with the latest odds for the eastern conference finals check out our NBA lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons