Conventional wisdom suggests that you shouldn’t really judge any major league baseball team until sometime around Memorial Day. Teams that came flying out of the gate may have come back to earth, while the slower starting teams will have settled into a groove. This is an incredibly long season, and there is no point in getting too up or down based on what goes down in April and May. The Washington Nationals were a team that looked almost unbeatable in the early stages, but they have taken a pretty sizeable step back in the last couple of weeks. No-one really knew what to expect from the Miami Marlins after a disastrous season last year, and it’s pleasantly surprising that they are just 3 games out of first in the NL East. These two teams will hook up in Washington on Friday to begin a 4-game series that could shake up the division standings just a little. You can wager on this one by visiting the MLB betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler