Will they or won’t they? There are a lot of questions still to be answered as we head into the final couple of weeks of the NBA season, but the one that is on the lips of most basketball fans is whether or not the Golden State Warriors can set the single season record for most wins. The team has done a pretty good job of deflecting that talk all season long, but with just 11 games to play, it’s a question that can no longer be avoided. The Warriors can only afford to take 2 more losses in those 11 games, and with a pair of match-ups against the San Antonio Spurs still to come, you feel that they just cannot afford to lose any games against lesser opponents. The Dallas Mavericks would certainly fall into that group, but they are still a dangerous bunch when you consider that they are fighting for their playoff lives. Be sure to look for more odds and lines for NBA by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?