The race for playoff spots in the Eastern Conference is incredibly tight, and there is a match-up on Friday, February 5 that could potentially shake things up even more. The Atlanta Hawks hold the #3 spot at the moment, but are just two games up on the Indiana Pacers in 8th. This two will hook up at Phillips Arena on Friday, with tip-off set for 7 PM EST on ESPN. To check up on both of these teams odds as they gear up to play and score a win for a playoff spot make sure to check out our online sportsbook NBA odds page clicking here.
The Hawks may be coming into this one with home court advantage, but they are also not playing very good ball at the moment. The Pacers have underwhelmed on the road this season, but may well see this as a chance to steal one from a team that looks to be lacking in confidence on the offensive side of the ball. The full odds and lines for this one will be posted on Friday, so be sure to check back in to the MyBookie.ag NBA betting page for updates.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule