We are in the final week of the NBA regular season and are beginning to see the potential playoff matchups take shape. Of course, we will not get the entire picture until after the Play-In Tournament is complete, but we know enough now to start thinking about which teams might be in position to make a deep run. As we have seen in the past, though, upsets can happen, which is why the playoffs in every sport are so much fun. As we await the final opening round matchups, let’s take a look at the current NBA Power Rankings so you can keep betting against the NBA Odds, this time focusing on the top 10 as opposed to the top and bottom 5.
NBA Betting: Power Rankings Update for Week 25
- Phoenix Suns – With the #1 seed in the Western Conference clinched, the Phoenix Suns have decided to start resting some of their key personnel. This is something to keep in mind if you have plans to wager on the Suns in their final games.
- Memphis Grizzlies – This is a team that is hitting a fabulous run of form as the playoffs approach, which is always good. The Grizzlies ended last week on a 7-game win streak and have now won 9 of their last 10.
- Miami Heat – This time last week, the Miami Heat were sitting at #6 in the NBA Power Rankings, but they have made a sizeable leap and are now on the brink of claiming the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference.
- Boston Celtics – With the Heat making a big move, the Celtics dropped down a spot from their #3 ranking last week. Despite that slip, Boston still looks like a good bet to make a deep run, winning 2 in a row and 8 of their last 10.
- Milwaukee Bucks – If there is one team to perhaps be a little nervous about heading into the postseason, it might well be the defending champions. The Bucks closed out last week with back-to-back losses, losing their shot at the #1 seed in the process.
- Philadelphia 76ers – After seeing a boost in form when acquiring James Harden, the 76ers have settled back down a little, but they still seem like a legit playoff threat. They are 6-4 in their last 10 games, but they did win 2 in a row to close out last week.
- Dallas Mavericks – With a top 6 spot in the Western Conference securely in the bag, the Dallas Mavericks can relax a little in their final batch of games. They are 3rd best in conference wins this season, so do not sleep on the Mavericks.
- Golden State Warriors – Through a number of different factors, including an injury to Stephen Curry, the Warriors have not been able to maintain the level they performed at in the first half of the season. They have, though, won 2 in a row, so some sign of life.
- Denver Nuggets – The Nuggets have nit yet secured a top 6 spot in the Western Conference, but it really does look as though it’s just a matter of time before they do. They have gone 6-4 in their last 10 games.
- Toronto Raptors – We are now in the realm of teams not expected to win it all, but who could be considered a bit of a dark horse. Toronto has won 7 of their last 10 and look set to avoid the play-in tournament.