In Game 5 of the best of 7 NBA playoffs odds series at Oracle Arena in Northern California, the Houston Rockets will take on the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors won the first two games of the series, before Houston picked up a Game 3 win. Golden State bounced back, despite losing Steph Curry with a game 4 win. The Houston Rockets snuck in as the 8th seed in the Western Conference, with just a 41-41 record. Houston finished just a single game ahead of the Utah Jazz in the West. For the Golden State Warriors, they were able to win 73 regular season games in just 82 games. The Warriors won the Western Conference by 6 games over the Spurs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title