During the course of a 7-game playoff series, you expect that there will be some twists and turns along the way. A single moment in a game can have a butterfly effect that alters the course of that series moving forward. You have to wonder of the news that Chris Paul broke his hand during Game 4 of the LA Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers series is going to be what causes the momentum shift here. In fairness to Portland, that shift was already starting to take place, as they had come back from a 2-0 series deficit to tie it 2-2. It has been home court that has been the advantage here so far, and the Clippers will be hoping to steal some of that momentum back when they head to the Staples Center for Game 5 on Wednesday night. They are going to have to get the job done without Paul in the line-up, which may now be how they have to play the rest of the postseason. You can wager on this series by visiting the MyBookie.ag NBA betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?