If you were to ask every NBA fan which team they would most like to avoid in the playoffs, you can almost guarantee that everyone would be able to answer immediately. There are some teams that just prove to be a bit of a problem child for even the best teams in the league, and in the case of the San Antonio Spurs, that team is their opening round opponent this year, the Memphis Grizzlies. These two teams split the season, series, with the Spurs needing OT to ensure that they did not lose that series 3-1. There were sure to be a lot of San Antonio fans who were a little concerned with getting the Grizzlies in the first round, but they will have relaxed a little after their team very easily dealt with Memphis in the opening two games of the series. Before we start talking sweep, it is worth remembering that the Grizzlies won both of their home encounters versus San Antonio during the regular season, so let’s not count them out just yet. Find the updated NBA betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?