In recent years, the NBA playoffs have gone strictly to form, with the top two seeds in either conference being the teams most likely to advance to the Finals. It’s always fun when we get a potential upset, or at least see a series that is pushed further than we might have expected. The Toronto Raptors finished as the #3 seed in the Eastern Conference, but were dealt a tricky opponent in the opening round in the Minnesota Timberwolves. The general consensus was still that the Raptors would get past Minnesota without too much fuss, especially since they had won 7 of their last 8 meetings versus the T-Wolves. The playoffs have a way of changing things entirely, though, and Minnesota were able to steal Game 1, thanks in large part to a dominating defensive display. They fought till the very end in Game 2, and it was only a late Kyle Lowry 3-pointer that eventually swung things in the favor of the Raptors. The series now shifts to Minneapolis, with the Raptors looking to in back home court advantage. Find the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?