There is a huge gulf that has developed over the course of the season in the Western Conference. The Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs, closely followed by the Oklahoma City Thunder, have opened up a gap between themselves and the rest of the conference that clearly shows just who’s boss. The Spurs have a monster lead in their won division, and are currently 20 games ahead of the Houston Rockets, who they will face in Texas this coming Saturday. That may suggest that the Spurs will waltz out of Houston with an easy win on the weekend, but if San Antonio have an Achilles heel, it may well be their play on the road. This is a game that could well be closer than the standings would suggest, and it may well be one you could cash some pro hoops lines winning tickets on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?