There are very few times in your lifetime when you get the opportunity to sit back and watch sports history in the making. I am talking specifically about records falling that you once believed would never be touched. Let’s be honest, how many people actually believed that the Chicago Bulls regular season record of 72-10, set back in 1995-96, would ever be taken down? While that record may still be left standing at the end of this season, it looks as though the Golden State Warriors are going to take a real run at it. The only thing that may end up halting that run is if they decide to start resting some key personnel in the last few games before the playoffs start. That said, you wonder of the chance to take that record will have them run the risk of some guys getting hurt or worn out. That is all talk for later, though, as the Warriors have to focus on the next game up, which is a visit by the New York Knicks on Wednesday night. The odds for this pro hoops match up be found at our NBA betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?