For those teams on the periphery of the final playoff spot, it may not yet be time to push the panic button, but you can bet that their hands are hovering over it. Most teams now have less than 20 games to play in the regular season, which means the opportunities to close the gaps are starting to shrink. Both the Washington Wizards and Utah Jazz are still within reach of the final playoff spot in their respective conferences, but they are both well aware that another loss will make their task just a little more difficult. Make no mistake about it, the match-up between these two on Friday night may not look that glamorous on paper, but this is a game that is absolutely crucial to their hopes of making it into the postseason. If that’s not a reason to tune in, I don’t know what is. This is also a game that cries out to be wagered on, so make sure to get your NBA betting picks in before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title