In this writer’s opinion, perhaps the most intriguing first-round NCAA Tournament matchup on Friday is No. 9 Florida State of the ACC taking on No. 8 Missouri from the SEC in the West Region. It’s middle-of-the-road but talented schools and could be a pick’em on the March Madness odds by tipoff.
How to Bet Missouri vs. FSU March Madness Odds & Game Info
Latest March Madness Odds Trends
- Seminoles are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. Southeastern.
- Seminoles are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 non-conference games.
- FSU is 5-16 ATS in road games after a conference game over the last 2 seasons
- Tigers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
- Tigers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 NCAA Tournament games.
- Missouri is 15-5 ATS in a neutral court game where the total is 145 to 149.5 since 1997.