Arguably no team has looked more impressive in this NCAA Tournament than East Region No. 1 seed Villanova of the Big East, and the Wildcats won’t be playing far from their Philly camps on Friday in the Sweet 16 against Big 12 school West Virginia. MyBookie oddsmakers expect Nova to advance to face the Texas Tech/Purdue winner. Here’s our March Madness betting pick for Friday night.
Villanova vs. WVU March Madness Betting Pick & Sweet 16 Prediction
Latest March Madness Betting Trends
- WVU is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games.
- Mountaineers are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games after scoring more than 90 points in their previous game.
- West Virginia is 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS win.
- Mountaineers are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 vs. Big East.
- Villanova is 8-1 ATS in their last 9 neutral site games.
- Wildcats are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- Villanova is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 NCAA Tournament games.
- Wildcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win of more than 20 points