With the 2019 college football season steamrolling toward a fast and furious finish and a handful of teams still looking to improve their chances of reaching this season’s College Football Playoff, it’s time to take a look at a trio of highly anticipated College Football Week 12 matchups that all have the look of value-packed pairings in the online sportsbook. Now, let’s get down to business on this 2019 Veteran’s Day!
2019 College Football Week 12 Parlay Picks
Ohio State (9-0) at Rutgers (2-7)
- When: Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: SHI Stadium, Piscataway, New Jersey
- TV: BTN
- College Football Week 12 Odds: Ohio State -51 / Total: OFF
Top-ranked Ohio State remained unbeaten by walloping overmatched Maryland 73-14 on Saturday to record their ninth consecutive win of 24 points or more. Rutgers is absolutely reeling, having lost seven of their last eight including a humbling 38-10 smackdown at the hands of red-hot Illinois two weeks ago. While the Scarlet Knights are well-rested following their bye, Rutgers has absolutely no chance of covering the spread in this Big Ten battle.
The Buckeyes are ranked a stellar first in scoring and fewest points allowed and they’ve won each of the last five meetings in this rivalry by at least 39 points including last season’s 52-3 rout as a 34.5-point home favorite. Ohio State has gone a perfect 11-0 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win while Rutgers has gone 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games overall. The Buckeyes win and cover the insane spread as a 51-point road favorite!
Pick: Ohio State 63 Rutgers 7
Georgia (8-1) at Auburn (7-2)
- When: Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, Alabama
- TV: CBS
- College Football Week 12 Odds: Georgia -7 / Total: Off
Georgia has won three straight and comes into this contest off an encouraging 27-0 shutout win over struggling Missouri on Saturday. Auburn has alternated SU wins and losses over their last four games but managed to get past mediocre Mississippi 20-14 on Saturday. The Bulldogs will get tested in this SEC showdown, but Jake Fromm and company have won two straight in this SEC rivalry while limiting Auburn to 10 points or less in each contest. More importantly, Auburn is clearly not playing its best football of the season in losing to Florida and LSU over the last month, although both of those conference rivals are definitely elite.
While Georgia averages less than one points per game more than Auburn, the Bulldogs also give up 7.3 fewer points per game while ranking a stellar second in points allowed (10.1 ppg). Georgia has gone a blistering 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games in November and 8-2 ATS in their last 10 conference games while Auburn has gone 1-5 ATS in the last six meetings against Georgia. With the favorite in this SEC rivalry going 10-3 ATS in the last 13 meetings, I say the handwriting is on the wall!
Pick: Georgia 23 Auburn 14
Minnesota (9-0) at Iowa (6-3)
- When: Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Kinnick Stadium, Iowa City, Iowa
- TV: FOX
- College Football Week 12 Odds: Minnesota -3 / Total: OFF
Minnesota pulled off a huge upset win by beating previously No. 4 Penn State 31-26 on Saturday to boost their surprising playoff hopes in a big way. Iowa put up a great effort but they couldn’t stop superstar running back Jonathan Taylor en route to a crushing 24-22 road loss at Wisconsin on Saturday. While the Hawkeyes have an elite defense that limits the opposition to just6 11.7 points per game, Iowa is also offensively-challenged in putting up just 24.1 points per contest.
With the Gophers putting up 37.6 points per contest and having a ton to play for in this matchup, I definitely like P.J. Fleck’s team to get the outright road win. Minnesota is 7-0 ATS in their last seven conference games and 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win. Conversely, Iowa is just 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss and an identical 1-4 ATS in their last five games following an ATS win. With the road team in this Big Ten rivalry going 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 meetings and the Gophers going 3-1-1 ATS in their last five road dates against the Hawkeyes, this pick is as easy as pie.
Pick: Minnesota 27 Iowa 21
More College Football Week 12 Betting News
- New Mexico vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Prediction
- Arizona vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oklahoma vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Georgia vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- West Virginia vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Wake Forest vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Memphis vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- LSU vs Ole Miss 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Ohio State vs Rutgers 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Michigan State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Analysis
- Cincinnati vs USF 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- Wisconsin vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Minnesota vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 12 Over/Under Betting Picks