Will Joe Burrow and the unbeaten top-ranked LSU Tigers avoid the big loss against Jake Fromm and CFP hopeful No. 4 Georgia when the two throw down in their huge SEC Championship? While No. 3 Clemson looks like a lock to take out rival Virginia in the ACC Championship, the big question is whether or not the defending national champs can cover the spread as four-touchdown plus favorites. Last, but not least, could No. 10 Wisconsin pull off the shocker against second-ranked Ohio State in order to deliver a crushing blow to the Buckeyes’ national championship hopes?
With all three highly anticipated conference championships set to get underway on Saturday, let’s find out which teams are offering the best value against their respective College Football Week 15 odds.
2019 College Football Week 15 Odds, Overview & Picks
No. 4 Georgia (11-1) vs. No. 1 LSU (12-0)
- When: Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com
- College Football Week 15 Odds: LSU -7 / Total: OFF
Top-ranked LSU has answered the bell every time this season and the Tigers come into this contest having scored 50 or more in three straight including their 50-7 blowout win over Texas A&M the last time out. No. 4 Georgia has won six straight including a 52-7 rout of Georgia Tech this past weekend.
While the Bulldogs have an elite defense that limits the opposition to just 10.4 points per game, LSU averages almost 16 points per game more than Georgia and their consecutive wins over Auburn and Alabama lead me to believe the Tigers will take care of business in this one against a Georgia offense that has been limited to 21 points or less in four of their last seven games.
Georgia has gone an uninspiring 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win while LSU has gone 4-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games and 6-2 ATS in their last eight games against a team with a winning record.
Pick: LSU 35 Georgia 24
Virginia (9-3) vs. No. 3 Clemson (12-0)
- When: Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream: ABC.com
- College Football Week 15 Odds: Clemson -28.5 / Total: OFF
The defending national champs are facing a huge spread in the ACC title tilt, but Clemson comes into this contest on fire, having scored 52 or more in four of their last five games. More importantly, the Tigers have limited the opposition to 14 points or less in seven straight games while giving up an identical three points in each of their last two games. Virginia has won four straight including a hard-fought 39-30 win over Virginia Tech last weekend.
Still after watching the cavaliers lose three of four prior to their recent winning streak, I don’t see Virginia having any chance whatsoever for the outright upset. Clemson has gone 6-1 ATS over their last seven games while covering the chalk six times as a favorite of at least 24 points.
Don’t look now, but Clemson suddenly has the look of a team that is quite capable of winning back-to-back championships.
Pick: Clemson 49 Virginia 17
No. 2 Ohio State (12-0) vs. No. 10 Wisconsin (10-2)
- When: Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: FoxSportsGo
- College Football Week 15 Odds: Ohio State -17 / Total: OFF
No. 2 Ohio State has answered the bell every time this season and the Buckeyes took out No. 10 Wisconsin 38-7 in Week 9 to cover the chalk as a 14.5-point home favorite. Since then however, the Badgers have won four straight while taking out now, No. 18 Iowa and previously, ninth-ranked Minnesota along the way.
Wisconsin pounded the Gophers 38-17 this past weekend to cash in as a 3-point road favorite, but the Badgers are an uninspiring 2-4 ATS over their last six. Ohio State has gone 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games against a team with a winning record and no matter how hard I try to envision Wisconsin making a game out of this one, I just don’t see it happening. Ohio State wins, but this time around, Wisconsin manages to narrowly cover the chalk!
Pick: Ohio State 31 Wisconsin 21
More College Football Week 15 Betting News
- Southern vs Alcorn State 2019 SWAC Championship Odds & Prediction
- UAB vs Florida Atlantic 2019 Conference USA Championship Spread & Betting Preview
- Louisiana-Lafayette vs Appalachian State 2019 Sun Belt Championship Lines & Game Analysis
- Cincinnati vs Memphis 2019 AAC Championship Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 College Football Week 15 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 15 ATS Betting Picks
- Ohio State vs Wisconsin 2019 Big Ten Championship Odds & Game Analysis
- 2019 College Football Week 15 SU Betting Picks
- Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan 2019 MAC Championship Spread & Expert Pick
- Georgia vs LSU 2019 SEC Championship Lines & Betting Prediction
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 MWC Championship Odds & Game Preview
- Baylor vs Oklahoma 2019 Big 12 Championship Game Betting Lines & Analysis
- Utah vs Oregon 2019 PAC-12 Championship Game Odds & Expert Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 15 Odds, Overview & Picks