If the first two weeks of rankings from the college football playoff committee has shown us anything, it’s that we can probably expect the top 4 to change several times between now and the end of the regular season. Obviously, if the teams at the top win out, they are going to stay in the playoff rankings, but as we have seen over the past few weeks, winning out is easier said than done. Just last week, we saw 2 of the teams in the top 4 lose, so the teams that are sitting on the outside looking in can still hope that there will be more surprises to come.
Many of the teams sitting on the outside are of the 1-loss variety, so it goes without saying that they too cannot afford to drop another game. One of the teams in that group is the Oregon Ducks. They look like a very solid bet to win the PAC-12 this season, but they need to maintain their focus all the way to the end. That begins this weekend when they welcome in the Arizona Wildcats. The Ducks are a 27 ½ point favorite at home, with the point total set at 68 ½.
Arizona vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- When: Saturday, November 16 at 10:30 PM EST
- Where: Autzen Stadium, Eugene
- TV: ESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- College Football Week 12 Odds: Oregon -27.5 (Total 68.5)
Why bet on the Arizona Wildcats?
After a 4-1 start to the regular season, the wheels have come off in a big way for the Arizona Wildcats. They have now lost 4 in a row, but it is the nature of those defeats that is perhaps the most alarming. They have given up a staggering 47 PPG in those 3 losses, which is not where you want to be when about to go against one of the strongest offensive units in the nation.
Over the last two weeks, the Wildcats have scored in excess of 30 points, so they do have the ability to score, but can the defense stand strong against the Ducks? It’s hard to imagine they can at this point. Let’s not forget that they have lost in each of their last 8 trips to Eugene. They have also managed to cover just once in their last 5 games overall.
- Points per Game: 32.89
- Passing Yards: 299.33
- Rushing Yards: 196.44
- Yards per Play: 6.54
- Points per Game: 37.33
- Passing Yards: 312.78
- Rushing Yards: 168.89
- Yards per Play: 6.43
Why bet on the Oregon Ducks?
The Oregon Ducks are sitting in the #6 spot in the college football ranking and just waiting to pounce should one of the teams in the top 4 slip up. If Oregon can win out and it does come down to the playoff committee trying to choose between a bunch of 1-loss teams, then the Ducks may be at an advantage, with their lone loss of the season coming in Week 1 against a very good Auburn Tigers team.
The Ducks have been totally dominant in conference pay and have now won 8-straight games versus teams from the PAC-12. Besides dominating the Wildcats at home, Oregon has won 7 of their last 10 meetings overall with the Wildcats.
- Points per Game: 38.22
- Passing Yards: 274.78
- Rushing Yards: 184.44
- Yards per Play: 6.46
- Points per Game: 15.78
- Passing Yards: 213.33
- Rushing Yards: 100.11
- Yards per Play: 4.56
Arizona vs Oregon College Football Week 12 Betting Trends
- Wildcats are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games played in November
- Wildcats are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games played in week 12
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Arizona’s last 9 games this season
- Ducks are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Pacific 12 conference
- Ducks are 7-13 ATS in their last 20 games played on a Saturday
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oregon’s last 6 games played in week 12
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Arizona vs Oregon
Those of you waiting for the Oregon Ducks to slip up coming down the stretch are probably going to need to wait another week, as this is a game that they should win going away. I am a little concerned about that point total, so I am leaning towards the UNDER.
Score: Arizona Wildcats 17 – Oregon Ducks 48
More Week 12 College Football Betting News
- New Mexico vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Prediction
- Arizona vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oklahoma vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Georgia vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- West Virginia vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Wake Forest vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Memphis vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- LSU vs Ole Miss 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Ohio State vs Rutgers 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Michigan State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Analysis
- Cincinnati vs USF 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- Wisconsin vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Minnesota vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 12 Over/Under Betting Picks