We are only a few days away from the college football playoff committee getting on the job of ranking the top teams in the sport. Their task at the moment looks to be rather straightforward, but things are going to get trickier as the season progresses, as we are going to have an awful lot of 1-loss teams knocking on the door and looking for a spot in the final four. We are still a few weeks away from that, though, and a lot can happen in that time, including 1-loss teams seeing another defeat take them right out of contention. There is no margin for error for anyone at this stage of the season.
The Oregon Ducks could make a very strong case to the committee of they can win out, which would include winning the PAC 12 Conference Championship Game. They certainly have the players to make it happen, but they have a tough one ahead of them this weekend as they head to Los Angeles to take on the USC Trojans. That is never an easy place to go and get a win. Oregon will head to California as a 4-point favorite, with the point total for this one set at 62.
Oregon vs USC 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- When: Saturday, November 2 at 8 PM EST
- Where: LA Memorial Coliseum, LA
- TV: FOX
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: Fox Sports Go
- College Football Week 10 Odds: Oregon -4 (Total 62)
Why bet on the Oregon Ducks?The Ducks would be in a much better situation right now if they hadn’t blown a 4th quarter lead against the Auburn Tigers in the opening week of the season. That loss put them in the hole early, but the Ducks have responded really well, reeling off 7 straight wins to get to 7-1 on the season.
They are 5-0 in conference play and will definitely be making an appearance in the PAC 12 Conference Championship Game, but if they want to be a part of the playoffs this year, they need to win each of their remaining games. The Ducks have now won 7 straight games against conference foes, but they will need to be at their best this weekend against a USC team that has not lost at home this season. The Ducks are 2-0 ATS in road games.
- Points per Game: 36.00
- Passing Yards: 275.88
- Rushing Yards: 190.13
- Yards per Play: 6.46
- Points per Game: 14.75
- Passing Yards: 207.00
- Rushing Yards: 101.25
- Yards per Play: 4.59
Why bet on the USC Trojans?If you want an idea of just how tough this task might be for the Ducks this weekend, just look at what the USC Trojans have been able to accomplish at home. Not only are they a perfect 4-0 in their own building this season, they are also a very impressive 17-3 SU in their last 20 games at home.
They are 4-1 overall in conference play, which has them on top in their side of the conference, so we could potentially be looking at a Conference Championship Game preview with this one. USC is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Week 1o appearances, but the one stat that should probably make you a little nervous about betting on the Trojans is that they are just 4-13 ATS in their last 17 games as an underdog.
- Points per Game: 31.25
- Passing Yards: 296.13
- Rushing Yards: 146.25
- Yards per Play: 6.52
- Points per Game: 24.88
- Passing Yards: 239.25
- Rushing Yards: 190.13
- Yards per Play: 5.81
Oregon vs USC College Football Week 10 Betting Trends
- Ducks are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific 12 conference
- Ducks are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in November
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Oregon’s last 15 games on the road
- Trojans are 17-3 SU in their last 20 games at home
- Trojans are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played in week 10
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Southern California’s last 6 games played in November
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Oregon vs USCAs the point spread would suggest, we are going to be in for a close, entertaining game on Saturday night. The Trojans are always very good at home, so I am going to take a chance and wager on them to cover the spread.
Score: Oregon Ducks 33 – USC Trojans 30
More Week 10 College Football Betting News
- Boise State vs San Jose State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Prediction
- Ole Miss vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Game Preview
- Utah vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- SMU vs Memphis 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Wofford vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Analysis
- Georgia vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 10 Betting Lines & Preview
- Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Expert Pick
- Michigan vs Maryland 2019 College Football Week 10 Spread & Prediction
- North Carolina State vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Preview
- College Football Picks Week Ten (Ep. 746)
- Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 10 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 10 Parlay Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 10 ATS Betting Picks