The Kansas City Chiefs look to continue their hot streak when they battle the Bears on Sunday night at Soldier Field. The Chicago Bears hope to salvage something from a disappointing season. Will the Chiefs notch their eleventh victory? Will the Bears end Kansas City’s winning streak? Check out NFL odds, analysis and a free pick for Chiefs vs Bears!
Chiefs vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread, Game Info & Pick
- When: Sunday, Dec. 22 at 8:20 pm ET
- Where: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
- TV: NBC
- Radio: Chiefs / Bears
- Live Stream: NBC Sports Live
- ATS Odds: Chiefs -5
- Over/Under Total Odds: 45
- Mostly Clear: 2°C/36°F
- Humidity: 83%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 9 mph SW
- Cloud Cover: 22%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why the Kansas City Chiefs are a good bet -5?
The Chiefs have won 4 straight. They haven’t just won 4 straight. Kansas City has also covered in all 4 as a favorite. While Patrick Mahomes has played great, it’s KC’s defense that has stepped it up. The Chiefs held Oakland to 9 points on Dec. 1, New England to 16 on Dec. 8, and Denver to 3 on Dec. 15. Kansas City’s defense should have no trouble containing Chicago’s offense on Sunday night.
- Total Yards: 384.4
- Passing Yards: 291.4
- Rushing Yards: 92.9
- Points Scored: 28.1
- Total Yards: 356.7
- Passing Yards: 225.1
- Rushing Yards: 131.6
- Points Allowed: 20.3
Why the Chicago Bears are a good bet +5?
The Bears failed to score more than 13 points versus the Packers in their last. But in the game before, they beat the Dallas Cowboys 31-24. Chicago can move the football against a Kansas City defense that yields 131.6 rushing yards per game. If the Bears get their rushing attack going, they can make this game closer than the spread.
- Total Yards: 298.4
- Passing Yards: 212.8
- Rushing Yards: 85.6
- Points Scored: 18.3
- Total Yards: 324.0
- Passing Yards: 227.4
- Rushing Yards: 96.6
- Points Allowed: 18.1
NFL Week 16 Betting Trends for Kansas City Chiefs vs Chicago Bears
- Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games
- Kansas City is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite
- Chiefs are 20-8-1 ATS in their last 29 road games
- Under is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games
- Chicago is 12-3-1 ATS in their last 16 games as a home underdog
- Bears are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games on grass
- Chicago is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight-up loss
- Under is 13-3 in Bears last 16 games on grass
Chiefs vs Bears Final NFL Betting Analysis
Chicago had high hopes heading into the season. Those hopes were dashed after losing to the Green Bay Packers in Week 15. The loss sent the Bears to 9-7. Although there’s a chance Chicago finishes the regular season with a .500 record, they have no shot of making the playoffs.
That’s a huge disappointment. So much so that it’s hard to see Chicago playing as well on Sunday as they would have if the game meant anything. Kansas City can get a bye if New England loses 1 of their next 2 games.
One team has a lot to play for. The other has nothing to play for. Back the team with the better offense and with something at stake. That’s the Kansas City Chiefs.
NFL Free Pick: Chiefs -5
More NFL Week 16 Betting News
- Jaguars vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Saints vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Cowboys vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines, Preview & Analysis
- Cardinals vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Rams vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread & Game Preview
- NFL Picks Week 16 (Ep. 766)
- Giants vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread, Game Info & Pick
- Panthers vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Ravens vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Raiders vs Chargers 2019 NFL Week 16 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Steelers vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines & Expert Analysis
- Bengals vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Bills vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Preview & Pick