The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7) bring a seven-game losing streak into a matchup with the Green Bay Packers (6-2) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Lambeau Field. Green Bay is a two-touchdown favorite in the game. The game’s over/under is set at 52.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 6-2 against the spread.
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — five out of eight — have hit the over (62.5%).
- The Jaguars defense has allowed 30.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 31.6 the Packers have scored.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.9 points.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Five Jacksonville’s eight games this year have gone over the point total (62.5% of its outings).
- Jacksonville has put together a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have averaged 3.1 fewer points per game this season (22.4) than the Packers have allowed (25.5).
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 22.4 points this season, they are 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 25.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
|Packers (-14)||Over (52)||Packers 38 Jaguars 17|
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 52.0 points in 50% of their games this year (four of eight opportunities).
- Jacksonville has played in four games this year (out of eight total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 52.0 points.
- The Packers and the Jaguars combine to average 2.0 more points per game than the over/under of 52.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 56.4 points per game, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Packers have had set in matchups this season is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Jaguars this season is 1.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Packers vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Green Bay holds a 3-2 advantage over Jacksonville. Green Bay outscored Jacksonville 120-107 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/11/2016||Jaguars||348-294 JAX||27-23 GB|
|10/28/2012||Packers||341-238 JAX||24-15 GB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Green Bay. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52 points over their last three games, the same as the over/under posted in this matchup.
- Jacksonville is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- Jacksonville has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 4.7 points greater than the 52.0 total listed for this matchup.
Packers: OT Rick Wagner: Questionable (Knee), OT David Bakhtiari: Questionable (Chest), G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), OLB Christian Kirksey: Questionable (Pectoral), FS Will Redmond: Questionable (Shoulder), CB Kevin King: Questionable (Quadriceps), CB Jaire Alexander: Questionable (Concussion), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), WR Allen Lazard: Questionable (Abdomen), RB Dexter Williams: Questionable (Knee), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB A.J. Dillon: Out (Illness), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed), QB Jordan Love: Out (Illness), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), G Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee), S Vernon Scott: Questionable (Shoulder), LB Krys Barnes: Out (Illness)
Jaguars: FB Bruce Miller: Out (Suspended), CB D.J. Hayden: Out (Hamstring), NT Abry Jones: Out (Ankle), K Josh Lambo: Out (Groin), WR Dede Westbrook: Out (Knee), OLB Leon Jacobs: Out (Acl), OLB Dakota Allen: Questionable (Ankle), RB Ryquell Armstead: Out (Illness), QB Gardner Minshew II: Out (Thumb), TE Josh Oliver: Out (Broken Foot), RB Devine Ozigbo: Questionable (Hamstring), NT Dontavius Russell: Out (Hip), FS Andrew Wingard: Out (Abdomen), WR Laviska Shenault Jr.: Questionable (Hamstring), LB Shaq Quarterman: Out (Knee), DT Doug Costin: Questionable (Concussion)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions: 4 Long Shots Worth Backing Against their Odds
- NFL NFC South Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC North Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Team Totals Betting Predictions to Must Use for the Upcoming 2022 Season
- NFL NFC East Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season