- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Miami Gardens, FL
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has compiled a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 4.0-point favorites.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone under the point total in five out of seven opportunities this season (71.4%).
- The Rams, on average, score 6.3 more points per game this season (25.1) than the Dolphins allow (18.8).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 2-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Miami is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.8 points.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Just four of Miami’s six games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its outings).
- Miami has a 4-2 record against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.0-point underdogs.
- The Dolphins have averaged nine more points this season (26.7) than the Rams have allowed (17.7).
- Miami is 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when they score at least 26.7 points this season.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 17.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
|Dolphins (+4)||Under (46)||Dolphins 23 Rams 21|
- The Rams’ average point total in outings this year is 42.9, 3.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Dolphins games this year is 0.5 fewer points than the point total of 46.0 in this outing.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to score more than 46.0 points in 28.6% of their outings this year (two of seven opportunities).
- The Dolphins have played in three games this season (out of six total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 46.0 points.
- The Rams and the Dolphins combine to average 5.8 more points per game than the over/under of 46.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.5 fewer points per game (36.5) than this game’s over/under of 46.0 points.
Rams vs Dolphins: Last 5 Meetings
Miami holds a 4-1 advantage over Los Angeles in the past five matchups between these two squads. Los Angeles outscored Miami 92-88 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/20/2016||Rams||240-227 MIA||14-10 MIA|
|10/14/2012||Dolphins||462-192 STL||17-14 MIA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Rams average total over the last three games is 8.0 points fewer than the 46.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Los Angeles. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three games.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46 combined points in their last three games, identical to the over/under posted in this matchup.
- Miami has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Miami. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
Rams: NT A’Shawn Robinson: Questionable (Undisclosed), TE Tyler Higbee: Questionable (Hand), G Joe Noteboom: Out (Calf), OLB Ogbonnia Okoronkwo: Out (Elbow), ILB Travin Howard: Out (Torn Meniscus), S Terrell Burgess: Out (Ankle), S Jordan Fuller: Out (Neck)
Dolphins: LB Kyle Van Noy: Questionable (Groin), WR DeVante Parker: Questionable (Groin), OLB Kamu Grugier-Hill: Questionable (Hand), LB Vince Biegel: Out (Torn Achilles), NT Davon Godchaux: Out (Biceps), WR Antonio Callaway: Out (Suspension), DE Jonathan Ledbetter: Out (Ankle), OLB Andrew Van Ginkel: Questionable (Concussion), OT Austin Jackson: Out (Foot), DT Raekwon Davis: Questionable (Shoulder)