Two division leaders meet when the NFC West-leading Seattle Seahawks (7-3) play the NFC East-leading Philadelphia Eagles (3-6-1) on Monday, November 30, 2020 at Lincoln Financial Field. Seattle is a 5.5-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 51.0 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Monday, November 30, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Seahawks have a split ATS record of 1-1 when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- Most of Seattle’s games this year — six out of 10 — have hit the over (60%).
- In games where Seattle score at least points this season, they are 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-1-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.4 points.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has a losing 3-7 record against the spread.
- The Eagles have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Just six of Philadelphia’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- In games where Philadelphia scores at least 22 points this season, they are 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Seattle is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than points.
|Seahawks (-5.5)||Over (51)||Seahawks 31 Eagles 23|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored no less than 51.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 10 outings (80%) this year.
- The Eagles have played in three games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 30% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 51.0 points.
- The Seahawks and the Eagles combine to average 2.8 more points per game than the total of 51.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 54.1 points per game, 3.1 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Seahawks games this year is 9.5 more points than the over/under of 51.0 in this matchup.
- The average total for Eagles games this year is 3.6 less points than the point total of 51.0 for this outing.
Seahawks vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Seattle holds a 5-0 advantage over Philadelphia. In those games against the Eagles, the Seahawks have a 1-0 record against the spread. Seattle has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 122 points while Philadelphia scored 62.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||Seahawks||Eagles||-2||46||-125||+110||348-344 SEA||17-9 SEA|
|12/3/2017||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||425-310 PHI||24-10 SEA|
|11/20/2016||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||439-308 SEA||26-15 SEA|
|12/7/2014||N/A||Eagles||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||440-139 SEA||24-14 SEA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Seattle has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- Seattle has hit under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 4.3 points more than the 51.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Philadelphia. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three games.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 38.3 combined points in their last three games, 12.7 fewer than this game’s total of 51.0.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Underdog Teams Betting Analysis That Could Surprise & Win the Super Bowl
- New Orleans vs Seattle MNF | 2021 NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis