The New Orleans Saints (6-2) are favored by 9.5 points as they attempt to keep their five-game winning streak intact in a matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (4-5) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The over/under is set at 50.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans’ games have hit the over in seven out of eight outings this season (87.5%).
- New Orleans has compiled a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints have put an average of 30.5 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 7.5 more than the 23 the 49ers have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where New Orleans score at least 30.5 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When the San Francisco defense allows 23 points or fewer this year, the 49ers have put together a 4-0 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco’s games have hit the over in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- San Francisco has put together a losing 4-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints defense has allowed 25 points per game this season, the same amount as the 49ers have scored.
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 25 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 25 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
|Saints (-9.5)||Over (50.5)||Saints 32 49ers 20|
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to put up more than 50.5 points in 75% of their outings this season (six of eight opportunities).
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to score more than 50.5 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (three of nine chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.0 more points per game (55.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- The Saints and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 50.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Saints games this season is 5.0 more points than the total of 50.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the 49ers this season is 2.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Saints vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
San Francisco holds a 3-2 advantage over New Orleans in the past five meetings between these two squads. The 49ers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Saints. New Orleans has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 155 points while San Francisco notched 149.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/8/2019||Saints||Saints||-1||45||-120||+105||516-465 SF||48-46 SF|
|11/6/2016||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||571-486 NO||41-23 NO|
|11/9/2014||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||423-330 NO||27-24 SF|
|11/17/2013||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||387-196 NO||23-20 NO|
|11/25/2012||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||375-290 SF||31-21 SF|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans is just 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been kind to New Orleans. They have gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Saints have averaged a total of 47 combined points over their last three games, 3.5 less than this matchup’s over/under of 50.5.
- San Francisco has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- San Francisco has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 0.8 points greater than the 50.5 total listed for this matchup.
Saints: DB Johnson Bademosi: Out (Undisclosed), WR Bennie Fowler: Out (Shoulder), DT Sheldon Rankins: Out (Knee), DE Noah Spence: Out (Knee), CB Justin Hardee: Out (Groin), ILB Chase Hansen: Questionable (Hip), WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey: Out (Undisclosed), DT Jalen Dalton: Out (Tricep), OLB Marcus Willoughby: Out (Undisclosed), P Blake Gillikin: Out (Back)
49ers: CB Richard Sherman: Questionable (Leg), ILB Kiko Alonso: Questionable (Knee), DE Ziggy Ansah: Out (Biceps), C Ben Garland: Out (Calf), QB Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (Ankle), CB K’Waun Williams: Questionable (Ankle), DE Dee Ford: Out (Back), C Weston Richburg: Out (Kneecap), SS Jaquiski Tartt: Questionable (Toe), RB Tevin Coleman: Questionable (Knee), OLB Mark Nzeocha: Out (Quadriceps), RB Raheem Mostert: Out (Ankle), DE Ronald Blair III: Out (Knee), DT Solomon Thomas: Out (Knee (acl)), TE George Kittle: Out (Foot), WR Kendrick Bourne: Out (Illness), WR Chris Thompson: Out (Undisclosed), RB Jeff Wilson Jr.: Out (Ankle), DE Nick Bosa: Out (Acl), WR Jalen Hurd: Out (Knee), WR Deebo Samuel: Questionable (Hamstring), OLB Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Jauan Jennings: Out (Undisclosed), TE Chase Harrell: Out (Suspension)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis