The Pittsburgh Steelers (9-0) are 10.0-point favorites as they try to extend their nine-game winning streak in a matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. The contest’s point total is set at 47.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 7-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 10.0-point favorites.
- Most of Pittsburgh’s games this year — six out of nine — have hit the over (66.7%).
- The Jaguars defense has allowed 30.1 points per game this season, the same amount as the Steelers have scored.
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 30.1 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.1 points.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville’s games have hit the over in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- Jacksonville has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- The Jaguars, on average, score 3.1 more points per game this season (22.1) than the Steelers allow (19).
- Jacksonville is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 22.1 points this season.
- Pittsburgh is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19 points.
|Steelers (-10)||Over (47.5)||Steelers 34 Jaguars 17|
- The Steelers and their opponents have combined for 47.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of nine outings (44.4%) this year.
- In five of nine games (55.6%) this year, Jacksonville has combined with its opponents to score at least 47.5 points.
- The Steelers and the Jaguars combine to average 4.7 more points per game than the total of 47.5 set for this matchup.
- The Steelers and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 1.6 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Steelers games this season is 1.6 more points than the over/under of 47.5 in this matchup.
- Jaguars games this year have averaged an over/under of 52.2 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Steelers vs Jaguars: Last 5 MeetingsIn the last five meetings between these two teams, Pittsburgh holds a 4-1 advantage over Jacksonville.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/18/2018||Jaguars||323-243 PIT||20-16 PIT|
|10/8/2017||Steelers||371-313 PIT||30-9 JAX|
|10/5/2014||Jaguars||372-243 PIT||17-9 PIT|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Pittsburgh. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Steelers average total over the last three games is 0.5 points fewer than the 47.5 total given for this matchup.
- Jacksonville has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Jacksonville has gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Jaguars have averaged a total of 54.7 combined points over their last three games, 7.2 greater than this game’s total of 47.5.
Steelers: TE Vance McDonald: Out (Illness), CB Mike Hilton: Questionable (Shoulder), NT Chris Wormley: Out (Knee), OT Zach Banner: Out (Torn Acl), ILB Ulysees Gilbert III: Out (Back), DT Isaiah Buggs: Questionable (Ankle), ILB Devin Bush: Out (Acl), RB Anthony McFarland Jr.: Questionable (Illness), OL Kevin Dotson: Out (Illness)
Jaguars: FB Bruce Miller: Out (Suspended), CB D.J. Hayden: Out (Hamstring), RB Chris Thompson: Out (Back), NT Abry Jones: Out (Ankle), C Brandon Linder: Questionable (Back), K Josh Lambo: Out (Groin), OT Cam Robinson: Questionable (Shoulder), FS Josh Jones: Out (Chest), WR Dede Westbrook: Out (Knee), OLB Leon Jacobs: Out (Acl), OLB Dakota Allen: Questionable (Ankle), RB Ryquell Armstead: Out (Illness), QB Gardner Minshew II: Out (Thumb), TE Josh Oliver: Out (Broken Foot), RB Devine Ozigbo: Questionable (Hamstring), NT Dontavius Russell: Out (Hip), WR Laviska Shenault Jr.: Questionable (Hamstring), LB Shaq Quarterman: Out (Knee), DT Doug Costin: Questionable (Concussion)
More Recent NFL News
- New Orleans vs Seattle MNF | 2021 NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction