Manchester City battles Chelsea at Etihad Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 23. Although Chelsea has a 1-less loss than Man City, the home team offers favorite odds over the underdog Blues. Will Man City add a loss to Chelsea’s record? Or, will Chelsea rock City as the road dog? Check out thr English Premier League odds, analysis, and a free pick for Manchester City vs Chelsea!
Manchester City vs Chelsea 2019 Premier League Odds & Pick
- When: Saturday, Nov. 23 at 12:30 pm ET
- Where: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, London, UK
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: NBC Sports Live
- Moneyline Odds: Chelsea +533, Man City -238
- Over/Under Total Odds: Over 3 ¼ (-126), Under 3 ¼ (-104)
Why Manchester City is a good bet -238?
Manchester City has only a single loss in EPL play. City dropped a game to Wolverhampton back on October 6. Save for that defeat, Man City has played great. Although they’re 9 points behind Liverpool on the EPL standings, Manchester City feels they can overtake that rival. The pre-season Premier League favorite should step it up on Saturday at Etihad.
Form Last 5
- L – 3-1 vs Liverpool
- D – 1-1 vs Atalanta
- W – 2-1 vs Southampton
- W – 3-1 vs Southampton
- W – 3-0 vs Aston Villa
- Silva Rodri
Why Chelsea is a good bet +533?
Many questioned Chelsea coach Frank Lampard’s abilities. Lampard had an inauspicious start as manager of the Blues. Manchester United dominated Chelsea 4-0. But since then, Lampard’s team has played well. Chelsea has only a single loss since Sep. 22. That’s 11 matches with only 1 loss. Lampard’s squad can upset Man City at huge odds.
Form Last 5
- W – 2-0 vs Crystal Palace
- D – 4-4 vs Ajax
- W – 2-1 vs Watford
- L – 1-2 vs Manchester United
- W – 4-2 vs Burnley
Premier League Betting Trends for Manchester City vs Chelsea
- Manchester City is 3-1-1 in their last 5 matches
- Man City has outscored their last 3 opponents 6-3
- Manchester City has outscored their last 5 opponents 12-4
- Chelsea is 3-1-1 in their last 5 matches
- The Blues have outscored their last 3 opponents 7-6
- Chelsea has outscored their last 5 opponents 13-9
Manchester City vs Chelsea Soccer Betting Analysis:
Contrary to popular belief, Manchester City hasn’t dominated the head-to-head matchups. Man City did beat the Blues 6-0 on Feb. 10. On Feb. 24 in the English Carabao Cup, the two EPL powers drew.
Chelsea beat Manchester City 2-0 on Dec. 8, 2018. No doubt, Man City is the better squad. Chelsea should hang with the home team, though. Although it’s difficult to back Chelsea to beat Manchester City in regulation, we can back the draw with confidence. On MyBookie, the draw offers +376 odds. That’s the pick for this soccer match on Nov. 23.
Premier League Soccer Pick: Draw +376